UK: Tesco Christmas sales helped by "stronger" clothing
Tesco, the UK's largest retailer, reported an increase in underlying UK sales today (10 January), helped by "a stronger period" in clothing - and named Chris Bush as its new UK managing director.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Software solutions enhance speed and visibility
- When will Gap get back on track?
- Portugal footwear makers underpin industry growth
- Supply chain weighs on Kering's green footprint
- What Marks & Spencer's numbers mean for clothing
- China to reduce apparel import taxes
- Q1 apparel results in brief: DSW, Chico's
- New black dye meets sustainability standards
- Gap brand sales continue to fall short
- Cotton USA brand launched in India