UK: Tesco names Ken Towle as internet head
The reshuffling of Tesco’s UK team continued this week with the appointment of a director of internet retailing.
Ken Towle, who has spent the last five and a half years as CEO of Tesco China, will be responsible for leading the group wide strategy of retailing on the internet, as well as the retailer's UK dotcom operations.
Towle replaces Laura Wade-Gery who was the chief executive for Dotcom for around seven years. She will move to become Tesco's commercial director for clothing, electronics and general merchandise.
Tesco last week confirmed the make-up of a new board that will lead its domestic operations, headed up by UK chief executive Richard Brasher.
With 20 years of experience across manufacturing, retail and international development to her name, Abi Rushton is well-placed to help steer apparel sourcing strategies of the future. just-style news ...
Despite the effect of spiralling input costs on the global supply chain, high street retailers are still managing to produce school essentials at low prices. This week the UK's largest retailer, Tesco...
Retail giant Tesco's goals for central Europe are mostly achievable, but the company still has "much to prove" in the region, according to investment bank Matrix....
Vietnam's leading garment manufacturer TNG Investment and Trading JSC (TNG) has inaugurated the first phase of its TNG Phu Binh garment plant. ...
Asda has confirmed that chief operating officer Simon King has left the company. ...
UK supermarket chain Tesco has unveiled its one-price-fits-all school uniform from the Tesco Value range, for start of the new term in September....
Tesco posted an increase in first-quarter revenues today (14 June), with the company seeing an improvement in UK like-for-like sales - although they still fell. ...
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack