UK: Tesco shares climb as CEO Clarke announces departure
Tesco's share price climbed this morning (21 July) on news the retail giant's CEO Philip Clarke is to step down, making way for Unilever executive Dave Lewis.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- 2014: Year in review - Sourcing winners and losers
- COMMENT: The decline of the buying office
- 2014: Year in review - Brand winners and losers
- 2014: Year in review - Retail winners and losers
- Vietnam factories face fire safety challenge
- Report urges overhaul of Cambodia factory safety
- Triumph recalls 22,000 bras for underwire fault
- Investigation uncovers China's dog leather trade
- North Face debuts locally-grown "backyard" hoodie
- Wage theft of migrants in Thai apparel industry