US: TexBase adds to compliance solutions
A compliance solution for regulatory, safety and social responsibility requirements within apparel and footwear firms has been introduced by TexBase.
The TexBase Guardian software can help brands and retailers ensure transparency and traceability across their global supply chain, the company claims. It can be used for a single requirement or as a solution for all compliance requirements.
The solution features CPSIA Guardian for managing product specifications, testing plans and results, and RSL Guardian, which can help manage Restricted Substance Lists (RSL).
Conflict Minerals Guardian, which helps manage requirements under the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act, and CSR Guardian, which allows brands to track and measure their corporate social responsibility programmes, are also included in the solution.
"TexBase Guardian is designed to simplify and help brands, retailers and consumer products companies achieve transparency and traceability across their global supply chain," said president and CEO Wayne Huyard.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Outdoor clothing manufacturer Keen has selected TEXbase to deliver supply chain, materials and product quality and compliance management solutions....
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022