USA: Texbid Expands Sales Reach With Two New Senior Hires
Texbid, the technical textile industry's global exchange, announced today the appointments of James M. Buch as vice president - sales and Carla Doleman as director - sales.Eric Kamisher, CEO, said: "Both Jim and Carla possess valuable industry expertise that will enable us to augment our sales and marketing efforts across the entire industry supply chain."Prior to joining Texbid, Mr Buch served as global business director and director of sales, North America for the industrial coatings division of Cytec Industries, Inc. Carla Doleman was formerly global market development specialist at Wacker Silicones, a leading manufacturer of technical textile coatings. She has also held positions at Breed Technology and Levi Strauss & Co.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- US Q4 in brief – Chico's FAS, TJX Companies
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- $136m funding for Made in NY garment-making hub
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar