USA: Texbid Expands Sales Reach With Two New Senior Hires
Texbid, the technical textile industry's global exchange, announced today the appointments of James M. Buch as vice president - sales and Carla Doleman as director - sales.Eric Kamisher, CEO, said: "Both Jim and Carla possess valuable industry expertise that will enable us to augment our sales and marketing efforts across the entire industry supply chain."Prior to joining Texbid, Mr Buch served as global business director and director of sales, North America for the industrial coatings division of Cytec Industries, Inc. Carla Doleman was formerly global market development specialist at Wacker Silicones, a leading manufacturer of technical textile coatings. She has also held positions at Breed Technology and Levi Strauss & Co.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores