USA: Texbid Launches Technical Textile Products Sourcing Tool
Texbid, an Internet-based business service provider for the technical textile industry, recently launched Texquote, a new service that provides buyers with a venue on the Texbid site to source the products they need. Texbid founder and CEO, Eric Kamisher said: "Texquote is more than a global bulletin board. It allows members to use our global network to source products. Through our extensive database and in-depth knowledge of the industry, as well as our partnership with the Industrial Fabrics Association International, we have access to a wealth of industry contacts. It enables our staff to quickly match buyers with potential sellers, for highly specified products."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Modern Slavery Act boosts supply chain engagement
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020