USA: Texfi Gets $25m Capital Financing Deal
Texfi Industries, Inc has arranged a new revolving working capital financing with CIT Commercial Services, a division of the CIT Group in the amount of $25m. The financing is for one year and requires the company to submit a reorganisation plan by April 2001. Texfi filed for protection under Chapter 11 of the Bankruptcy Act in the Southern District of New York on February 15, 2000, and has been operating as Debtor-in-Possession since that date. The company expects to submit its reorganisation plan ahead of schedule in 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again