HONG KONG: Texhong Textile Group FY earnings climb
- FY earnings reach CNY1.13bn
- Sales climb 12.1%
Texhong Textile Group, one of the largest suppliers of cotton/spandex fabrics in the world saw earnings and sales climb in fiscal 2013.
In the 12 month period, earnings reached CNY1.13bn (US$184.1m), compared to a profit of CNY486.3m a year earlier.
Sales climbed 12.1% to CNY8.23bn from revenues of CNY7.34bn a year earlier.
The company said it benefited from expanded production capacity in fiscal 2013, in addition to an improvement in sales volume in the second half of the year.
- Nike reaffirms US production commitment
- M&S to launch supply chain human rights policy
- Levi Strauss raises the bar on sustainability
- Gap and H&M back Myanmar path to labour reform
- VF pushes ahead on chemicals management
- Myanmar minimum wage set at US$3.2 per day
- Far Eastern to invest $323m in Vietnam textile hub
- China cotton stockpile auction may shake up market
- Over 8,000 children in Delhi garment industry
- US retail landscape "mediocre" over next 5 years