HONG KONG: Texhong Textile Group FY earnings climb
- FY earnings reach CNY1.13bn
- Sales climb 12.1%
Texhong Textile Group, one of the largest suppliers of cotton/spandex fabrics in the world saw earnings and sales climb in fiscal 2013.
In the 12 month period, earnings reached CNY1.13bn (US$184.1m), compared to a profit of CNY486.3m a year earlier.
Sales climbed 12.1% to CNY8.23bn from revenues of CNY7.34bn a year earlier.
The company said it benefited from expanded production capacity in fiscal 2013, in addition to an improvement in sales volume in the second half of the year.
An interactive databank with intelligence on the major apparel sourcing countries
- Synergies Worldwide CEO unravels sourcing shifts
- Why have US FTA imports fallen to a record low?
- First figures show Bangladesh exports climb
- Bangladesh still needs reforms to fix factories
- Collaboration key to the future of smart textiles
- Hanesbrands to buy Pacific Brands for $800m
- Improving traceability a key industry challenge
- BHS lacks relevance as it files for administration
- Retailer Austin Reed goes into administration
- US Q1 in brief: Carter's, Columbia Sportswear, Ske