HONG KONG: Texhong Textile Group FY earnings climb
- FY earnings reach CNY1.13bn
- Sales climb 12.1%
Texhong Textile Group, one of the largest suppliers of cotton/spandex fabrics in the world saw earnings and sales climb in fiscal 2013.
In the 12 month period, earnings reached CNY1.13bn (US$184.1m), compared to a profit of CNY486.3m a year earlier.
Sales climbed 12.1% to CNY8.23bn from revenues of CNY7.34bn a year earlier.
The company said it benefited from expanded production capacity in fiscal 2013, in addition to an improvement in sales volume in the second half of the year.
An interactive databank with intelligence on the major apparel sourcing countries
- Why China 5-year plan won't change garment-making
- ‘Fixing Fashion’ one stitch at a time
- Navigating a turbulent sourcing landscape
- Supply chains under pressure as Black Friday looms
- Jordan garment sector strong amid regional unrest
- US Q3 in brief: Burlington Stores, Guess, Chico's
- Global clothing and footwear trade to drop by 1.5%
- Adidas has greenest textile supply chain in China
- Cambodia living wage campaign kicks off
- New Balance launches first 3D printed running shoe
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Practical Brand Sourcing Strategy
- Statistics: Trends in Global and Regional Man-made Fibre Production - 2015
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Technical Textile Markets: Product Developments and Innovations - 2nd Quarter 2015