HONG KONG: Texhong Textile Group FY earnings climb
- FY earnings reach CNY1.13bn
- Sales climb 12.1%
Texhong Textile Group, one of the largest suppliers of cotton/spandex fabrics in the world saw earnings and sales climb in fiscal 2013.
In the 12 month period, earnings reached CNY1.13bn (US$184.1m), compared to a profit of CNY486.3m a year earlier.
Sales climbed 12.1% to CNY8.23bn from revenues of CNY7.34bn a year earlier.
The company said it benefited from expanded production capacity in fiscal 2013, in addition to an improvement in sales volume in the second half of the year.
- DENIM DAYS: Jeans innovation bursting at the seams
- Rana Plaza two years on: Challenges and concerns
- Australian brands lack supply chain visibility
- Apparel buyers point to potential in Africa
- China undisputed giant of garment exports
- Gap’s woes “not so easy to fix”
- Myanmar garment workers strike deal
- Authentic Brands acquires Jones New York
- Under Armour hailed "next global athletic company"
- Nepal earthquake prompts Bangladesh factory checks