HONG KONG: Texhong Textile Group FY earnings climb
- FY earnings reach CNY1.13bn
- Sales climb 12.1%
Texhong Textile Group, one of the largest suppliers of cotton/spandex fabrics in the world saw earnings and sales climb in fiscal 2013.
In the 12 month period, earnings reached CNY1.13bn (US$184.1m), compared to a profit of CNY486.3m a year earlier.
Sales climbed 12.1% to CNY8.23bn from revenues of CNY7.34bn a year earlier.
The company said it benefited from expanded production capacity in fiscal 2013, in addition to an improvement in sales volume in the second half of the year.
An interactive databank with intelligence on the major apparel sourcing countries
- Euro decline weighs on Turkish clothing industry
- G-Star RAW pushes the boundaries of denim
- VF Corp confirms interest in Africa sourcing
- Mexico makers see rise in exports and local demand
- Asian union development and the Western response
- UK retailers to answer over human trafficking
- LF Corp to streamline planning and sourcing
- Eliminating risk tops sustainability agenda
- Metallised thread for "revolutionary" RFID tag
- US upgrade paves way for Malaysia in TPP
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Management briefing: Factory safety and auditing: The key challenges
- Global market review of workwear - forecasts to 2019
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects