UK: Texlab joining SGS network at new Leicester lab
Textile testing company SGS is to incorporate Texlab into its network and re-launch it as SGS Leicester from 1 August this year.
The move sees the company merge its SGS textile laboratory in Bradford to a new SGS Leicester lab located in Whetstone, to provide services for the textile and fabric industry.
Jonathan Hall, SGS CTS business manager, said: "The creation of this new element of the SGS Group both modernises and strengthens our local offering in the UK."
SGS' toy, nursery and hardgoods testing facilities will remain in Bradford but move to a new facility there, the company added.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Outlook 2017 – Strategies for sourcing success
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Outlook 2017 – Challenges and opportunities
- 22 dos and dont's – When sourcing goes wrong
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- Update - Bangladesh "business as usual"
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar