UK: Texlab joining SGS network at new Leicester lab
Textile testing company SGS is to incorporate Texlab into its network and re-launch it as SGS Leicester from 1 August this year.
The move sees the company merge its SGS textile laboratory in Bradford to a new SGS Leicester lab located in Whetstone, to provide services for the textile and fabric industry.
Jonathan Hall, SGS CTS business manager, said: "The creation of this new element of the SGS Group both modernises and strengthens our local offering in the UK."
SGS' toy, nursery and hardgoods testing facilities will remain in Bradford but move to a new facility there, the company added.
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Apparel brands "ignoring" refugee abuse in Turkey
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report