UK: Texon Appoints Two New Components Division Directors
Texon International, the leading manufacturer of footwear materials and components, recently appointed Ruth Szybiak as its new supply chain and development director, components division. Ms Szybiak will be looking at customer relations as a whole from the initial design of products right through to order fulfilment and will be working closely with Texon's R & D, marketing, sales and operations divisions."I will be working towards bringing innovative ideas to market and servicing the customers through standardisation and streamlining of divisional processes in order to provide first class customer service," said Ms Szybiak. "The implementation of new ideas and improved systems will allow us to supply both new and existing products better and faster."Ms Szybiak has significant experience in supply chain related functional management and information technology working in both the UK and USA.Mr Jeffrey Somerton has been appointed as Texon International's finance director - components division. His responsibilities encompass all of Texon International's existing and future components operations around the world, including recently acquired businesses, as well as certain areas within the UK."A key area of my responsibility will be the integration issues arising from recent acquisitions made by the company and bringing these new businesses into the Texon mainstream. I am looking forward to the continued growth of the company and being part of its exciting plans for the future."Mr Somerton has spent the past five years working in Asia as the company's financial controller for the Asian region.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020