UK: Texon Appoints Two New Components Division Directors
Texon International, the leading manufacturer of footwear materials and components, recently appointed Ruth Szybiak as its new supply chain and development director, components division. Ms Szybiak will be looking at customer relations as a whole from the initial design of products right through to order fulfilment and will be working closely with Texon's R & D, marketing, sales and operations divisions."I will be working towards bringing innovative ideas to market and servicing the customers through standardisation and streamlining of divisional processes in order to provide first class customer service," said Ms Szybiak. "The implementation of new ideas and improved systems will allow us to supply both new and existing products better and faster."Ms Szybiak has significant experience in supply chain related functional management and information technology working in both the UK and USA.Mr Jeffrey Somerton has been appointed as Texon International's finance director - components division. His responsibilities encompass all of Texon International's existing and future components operations around the world, including recently acquired businesses, as well as certain areas within the UK."A key area of my responsibility will be the integration issues arising from recent acquisitions made by the company and bringing these new businesses into the Texon mainstream. I am looking forward to the continued growth of the company and being part of its exciting plans for the future."Mr Somerton has spent the past five years working in Asia as the company's financial controller for the Asian region.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar