US: Texprocess Americas gears up for second event
The second Texprocess Americas trade fair taking place later this year will again focus on the latest equipment and software developments for the sewn products industry.
New for 2014 is a technology solutions pavilion showcasing the latest 2D/3D design, PLM, ERP, costing and supply chain management tools. The pavilion is designed to bring together software and IT buyers and sellers, organisers say.
A symposium is also being planned alongside the exhibition, covering a wide range of topics including fit, sizing and virtual try-on technologies, smart garment and e-textiles, enterprise software, design and product development, automation and robotics in apparel manufacturing, welding and stitch free, selecting needles, threads and construction strategies, and re-shoring, near-shoring and startup manufacturing options.
The fair, formerly SPESA Espo, will be held 13-15 May at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta, Georgia. Click here for more details.
It runs alongside Techtextil North America, which covers developments in the technical textiles and nonwoven sector.
Product lifecycle management (PLM) systems provide increasingly sophisticated tools for getting the right products to market at the right time - with current trends including more integration with ERP...
The last few years have seen tremendous changes in the technological landscape of product lifecycle management (PLM) and enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems. Yet the software has evolved rapidl...
The last few years have seen tremendous changes in the technological landscape of 'product lifecycle management' (PLM) and 'enterprise resource planning' (ERP) systems....
As more Chinese fashion companies are shifting their focus from export markets to domestic consumers, many are investing in powerful, sophisticated management software to meet the fast changing appare...
Enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems manage the production side of business, with current areas of debate including cloud solutions and vertical integration with the supply chain....
The most-read stories on just-style this week include the trends and developments of PLM systems, an analysis on why compliance is still a concern in Cambodia's garment industry, and the challenge of ...
- New wage ladder lifts workers towards living wages
- US retailers to face logistics issues into 2015
- African apparel sector needs cooperation to thrive
- UK fashion sector prospects depend on partnerships
- New scenarios driving sustainability in textiles
- Bangladesh worker dies as factory boiler ruptures
- Gap unveils management changes as Q3 profit rises
- Long-running SL Garment dispute settled
- Eight footwear factories lead on social compliance
- Global unions join forces on apparel wage poverty
- Li & Fung Limited (494) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Vietnam
- Moisture Management Fabrics: Key to Wearer Comfort
- Global Apparel Markets: Product Developments and Innovations, 2nd Quarter 2014