US: Texprocess Americas gears up for second event
The second Texprocess Americas trade fair taking place later this year will again focus on the latest equipment and software developments for the sewn products industry.
New for 2014 is a technology solutions pavilion showcasing the latest 2D/3D design, PLM, ERP, costing and supply chain management tools. The pavilion is designed to bring together software and IT buyers and sellers, organisers say.
A symposium is also being planned alongside the exhibition, covering a wide range of topics including fit, sizing and virtual try-on technologies, smart garment and e-textiles, enterprise software, design and product development, automation and robotics in apparel manufacturing, welding and stitch free, selecting needles, threads and construction strategies, and re-shoring, near-shoring and startup manufacturing options.
The fair, formerly SPESA Espo, will be held 13-15 May at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta, Georgia. Click here for more details.
It runs alongside Techtextil North America, which covers developments in the technical textiles and nonwoven sector.
An interactive databank with intelligence on the major apparel sourcing countries
Apparel and textile companies seeking to make their supply chains more sustainable have increasing options to adopt 'greener' innovations - from developments in organic cotton to software monitoring t...
The last few years have seen tremendous changes in the technological landscape of product lifecycle management (PLM) and enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems. Yet the software has evolved rapidl...
Apparel and textile companies looking keep down costs in fibre and fabric sourcing and production, at the same time as ensuring supplies keep flowing, are turning to a number of different strategies....
- US apparel retailers' January 2016 sales roundup
- US apparel import growth led by Bangladesh
- Esquel backs Chinese Sea Island cotton production
- TPP trade pact in milestone signing by 12 nations
- What the EU-Vietnam trade deal means for duties
- Eco-friendly garment factory opens in Bangladesh
- Bangladesh factory fire renews worker safety fears
- Southeast Asia – a strategic sourcing review
- American Apparel exits bankruptcy
- H&M and Primark price rivalry reaches equilibrium
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2021
- Wearable Technology Market by Product, Application, Type, & Geography - Global Forecast to 2020
- Practical Price Negotiation