US: Texprocess Americas gears up for second event
The second Texprocess Americas trade fair taking place later this year will again focus on the latest equipment and software developments for the sewn products industry.
New for 2014 is a technology solutions pavilion showcasing the latest 2D/3D design, PLM, ERP, costing and supply chain management tools. The pavilion is designed to bring together software and IT buyers and sellers, organisers say.
A symposium is also being planned alongside the exhibition, covering a wide range of topics including fit, sizing and virtual try-on technologies, smart garment and e-textiles, enterprise software, design and product development, automation and robotics in apparel manufacturing, welding and stitch free, selecting needles, threads and construction strategies, and re-shoring, near-shoring and startup manufacturing options.
The fair, formerly SPESA Espo, will be held 13-15 May at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta, Georgia. Click here for more details.
It runs alongside Techtextil North America, which covers developments in the technical textiles and nonwoven sector.
Product lifecycle management (PLM) systems provide increasingly sophisticated tools for getting the right products to market at the right time - with current trends including more integration with ERP...
This report includes new information on the latest developments in: cosmetotextiles; e-commerce technology; environmentally friendly apparel, fibres, and finishing treatments; fabrics for performance ...
The last few years have seen tremendous changes in the technological landscape of 'product lifecycle management' (PLM) and 'enterprise resource planning' (ERP) systems....
The last few years have seen tremendous changes in the technological landscape of product lifecycle management (PLM) and enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems. Yet the software has evolved rapidl...
As more Chinese fashion companies are shifting their focus from export markets to domestic consumers, many are investing in powerful, sophisticated management software to meet the fast changing appare...
Enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems manage the production side of business, with current areas of debate including cloud solutions and vertical integration with the supply chain....
- Li & Fung looks to new frontiers for growth
- SOURCING: Worldwide change in cost competitiveness
- Gap impressed with supply chain improvements
- More licensing and less M&A for Global Brands
- Better Work programme poised to expand
- Cambodia mass faintings rise to 896 in first-half
- China minimum wage rises will be tough to handle
- Cambodia garment industry hit with fresh strikes
- Ralph Lauren unveils high-performance Polo shirt
- Cambodia garment makers condemn strike protests
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Turkey
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Knitting Mills - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- China - ISA Country Report