US: Texprocess Americas gears up for second event
The second Texprocess Americas trade fair taking place later this year will again focus on the latest equipment and software developments for the sewn products industry.
New for 2014 is a technology solutions pavilion showcasing the latest 2D/3D design, PLM, ERP, costing and supply chain management tools. The pavilion is designed to bring together software and IT buyers and sellers, organisers say.
A symposium is also being planned alongside the exhibition, covering a wide range of topics including fit, sizing and virtual try-on technologies, smart garment and e-textiles, enterprise software, design and product development, automation and robotics in apparel manufacturing, welding and stitch free, selecting needles, threads and construction strategies, and re-shoring, near-shoring and startup manufacturing options.
The fair, formerly SPESA Espo, will be held 13-15 May at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta, Georgia. Click here for more details.
It runs alongside Techtextil North America, which covers developments in the technical textiles and nonwoven sector.
An interactive databank with intelligence on the major apparel sourcing countries
Apparel and textile companies seeking to make their supply chains more sustainable have increasing options to adopt 'greener' innovations - from developments in organic cotton to software monitoring t...
Apparel and textile companies looking keep down costs in fibre and fabric sourcing and production, at the same time as ensuring supplies keep flowing, are turning to a number of different strategies....
Turkish apparel manufacturer Kardem has selected YuniquePLM V6 to streamline its operations by enhancing speed and quality across its global supply chain....
- Why fast fashion isn't a case of one size fits all
- TPP tariff phase-out guides Vietnam sourcing plans
- Brexit Trade Focus – How a CANZ-UK FTA stacks up
- How Central America garment sourcing measures up
- How virtual garments could shape fashion retail
- VF Corp cuts guidance as Q2 profit plunges 70%
- VF confident on "solid" sustainability roadmap
- Ethiopia opens flagship textile and apparel park
- Inditex and Lenzing sign textile waste pact
- EU and US dispute China raw materials duties
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- World Textile and Apparel Trade and Production Trends: the EU - June 2016
- Primark Stores Limited: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis
- Luxury Goods Retailing in Europe, 2014-2019 ; Market & Category Expenditure and Forecasts, Trends, and Competitive Landscape