US: Texprocess Americas trade fair to debut in April
The latest in product development, technology, and international trade updates for the sewn products industry are promised during the upcoming Texprocess Americas event which is taking place in April alongside Techtextil North America.
This is the first event for the Americas version of the Texprocess trade fair, and follows an agreement two years ago between organiser Messe Frankfurt and industry association SPESA (Sewn Products Equipment & Suppliers of the Americas). The two groups believe that incorporating SPESA EXPO into Texprocess Americas will give the region its largest sewn products and equipment trade show.
Held concurrently with the exhibition, which takes place on 24-26 April at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta, Georgia, is a symposium covering topics including sourcing to the European market, sourcing in the Americas, global market outlook, manufacturing technology and international trade updates.
Also in parallel is Techtextil North America, the international trade fair for technical textiles and nonwovens.
Click here for the full event schedule.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar