SOUTH KOREA: Textile and clothing firms invest in Ethiopia
The leader of Ethiopia's clothing and textile sector has claimed eight South Korean companies are set to open textile and garment plants in his country, in a new industrial park close to the capital Addis Ababa.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
An interactive databank with intelligence on the major apparel sourcing countries
- Yarn-forward rules weigh on Vietnam TPP potential
- Footwear to see "significant" gains from TPP
- Is China really going through a slump?
- UK retailers key to domestic manufacturing growth
- Can supplier ratings reform purchasing practices?
- Gap to close 75 stores amid "disastrous" Q1
- H&M criticised for India, Cambodia labour abuses
- M&S to see "departure" of sourcing chiefs?
- US Q1 in brief: Buckle, Destination XL
- C&A steps up sustainability at top-rated suppliers