CHINA: Textile And Garment Shows Set Up Shop In November
Over 130 exhibitors and 20,000 industrialists will gather at Xiamen International Conference & Exhibition Centre from November 15-18 2000 for ITMEX, Garmentec China, and Fabrics and Accessories - the leading events for the textile, garment and fabrics industries in Southern China."ITMEX 2000, Garmentec China, and Fabrics and Accessories Expo 2000 bringing the world's latest technologies to China, will help Chinese enterprises to prepare themselves for the coming challenges and opportunities brought by China's accession to the WTO.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022