CHINA: Textile And Garment Shows Set Up Shop In November
Over 130 exhibitors and 20,000 industrialists will gather at Xiamen International Conference & Exhibition Centre from November 15-18 2000 for ITMEX, Garmentec China, and Fabrics and Accessories - the leading events for the textile, garment and fabrics industries in Southern China."ITMEX 2000, Garmentec China, and Fabrics and Accessories Expo 2000 bringing the world's latest technologies to China, will help Chinese enterprises to prepare themselves for the coming challenges and opportunities brought by China's accession to the WTO.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"