CHINA: Textile And Garment Shows Set Up Shop In November
Over 130 exhibitors and 20,000 industrialists will gather at Xiamen International Conference & Exhibition Centre from November 15-18 2000 for ITMEX, Garmentec China, and Fabrics and Accessories - the leading events for the textile, garment and fabrics industries in Southern China."ITMEX 2000, Garmentec China, and Fabrics and Accessories Expo 2000 bringing the world's latest technologies to China, will help Chinese enterprises to prepare themselves for the coming challenges and opportunities brought by China's accession to the WTO.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Adidas mulls roll-out of in-store customisation
- World Bank commits $57bn to sub-Saharan Africa
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective