UK: Textile Business Fails To Profit Leeds Group
Leeds Group, a UK-based textile processing company with growing interests in leasing, is taking a long, hard look at its textile printing business as cheap imports and tough conditions on the High Street continue to depress demand. The company has already consolidated its dyeing business and said yesterday of printing: "We continue to monitor the situation so that we are able to take appropriate action."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Hong Kong's Winds Group to open Haiti factory
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022