UK: Textile Communications Network Updated
UK-based Altrigen Solutions has launched the latest version of its new Internet-based customer/supplier network for the textile industry. Called Dataview, the system allows information such as order details, stock positions and bill of materials to be transferred seamlessly between computer systems. It provides secure online data display and the ability to transfer data between companies using an Internet portal. Information can be extracted from subscribers' computer systems and displayed as a customised web page, or it can be downloaded and integrated to a specified subscriber's system using the Internet-based network.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores