INDIA: Textile Engineering Show Opens Doors In December
The sixth world textile engineering show, India ITME 2000, is to be held in Mumbai from December 1 to 10. Over 325 Indian and 225 foreign exhibitors are expected to participate in the exhibition.The special feature of India ITME 2000 will be a series of international seminars. Apart from prominent Indian manufacturers, suppliers from Germany, Switzerland, Italy, the UK, Taiwan, Korea and Japan will take part.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"