SWEDEN: Textile Exchange Gets $2.6m
TextileSolutions, which operates an interactive marketplace for textiles, said it raised 3m euros ($2.64m). The funding came from Textil Manuel Goncalves (TMG), a Portuguese textile company. The company will use the funding for general working capital and to initiate strategic partnerships. TextileSolutions is a complete online marketplace and resource centre for the textile industry. It brings together buyers, sellers and designers in an interactive market on a global basis. When deals are contracted, TextileSolutions.com supports the whole order process, such as quality checking, credit rating, payment and ordering of global logistics. The company claims that it reduces transaction costs by up to 30 per cent and that lead times are cut by two weeks. TextileSolutions also provides integrated order management systems for the textile industry.For more information, visit
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again