SWEDEN: Textile Exchange Gets $2.6m
The funding came from Textil Manuel Goncalves (TMG), a Portuguese textile company. The company will use the funding for general working capital and to initiate strategic partnerships.
TextileSolutions is a complete online marketplace and resource centre for the textile industry. It brings together buyers, sellers and designers in an interactive market on a global basis. When deals are contracted, TextileSolutions.com supports the whole order process, such as quality checking, credit rating, payment and ordering of global logistics.
The company claims that it reduces transaction costs by up to 30 per cent and that lead times are cut by two weeks. TextileSolutions also provides integrated order management systems for the textile industry.
For more information, visit www.textilesolutions.com .
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Bangladesh apparel sector faces up to challenges
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Gap working to rebuild and gain market share
- Wage abuses can’t be eliminated by software and PR
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- US Q4 in brief – American Eagle Outfitters
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- Bangladesh government steps in on labour crackdown
- Adidas unveils "revolutionary" marathon shoe
- Myanmar forms new minimum wage committee
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022