UK: Textile Firm Raises The Tone With New Colour System
A British textile manufacturer is hoping to steal a march on its competitors with a new unique digital colour matching solution. Leicester-based textile manufacturer Textured Jersey has invested in Imagemaster - an award winning system for the on-screen simulation of colour. The technology slashes the time spent producing samples and means retailers can store colour standards digitally rather than physically and enables colours to be kept without deterioration and with notable space savings.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands