JAPAN: Textile Firm To Triple Production In China By 2003
Kawashima Textile Manufacturers Ltd plans to triple its annual production of polyester textiles from the current 1,600km to 5,000km in China in fiscal 2003. The company plans to spend about 3bn yen ($24.55m) over the next three years to beef up production capacity at its affiliates in Shanghai
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores