DENMARK: Textile Firms Agree Merger Deal
Danish textile printer Amager Tekstil Trykkeri is to relocate its factory after it was acquired by embroidery machine maker DanbroLogo Aps for an undisclosed sum. The Amager-based firm said it will switch its operations to Tastrup in the east of the country and where DanbroLogo is headquartered as a result of the merger.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth