TAIWAN: Textile Firms Reveal Range Of October Revenues
Several Taiwan-based manufacturers of polyester or nylon textured yarn that are listed on the country's stock exchange today reported increases in their October revenues. Of the six companies that announced their results, only Hong Yi Fiber Industrial Co Ltd. saw its October revenue fall as it revealed its income of NT$123 million was eight per cent down on September's figures. It's revenue of NT$1.467 billion for the January-October period of this year also slipped three per cent compared to the same 10 month period of last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores