ITALY: Textile Firms Zucchi And Bassetti Agree Merger Terms
Italian textile producer Vincenzo Zucchi SpA and Italian-based textile maker and distributor Bassetti SpA announced on Wednesday that they had agreed on the terms of their merger.
In a joint statement, the companies said the merger will involve a share swap starting next month of nine Zucchi ordinary shares for 10 Bassetti ordinary shares.
The nominal value for each firm's shares is one euro and as a result of the deal, Bassetti's shares will no longer trade independently on the Milan stock exchange.
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Where next for retailers in a saturated market?
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Inventory risk shifts in favour of retailers
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020