UK: Textile Forum expands fashion fabric line-up
More than 50 fabric collections will be on show during the two-day Textile Forum fashion fabric show in March, which is aimed at buyers of daywear, eveningwear, bridalwear, lingerie and accessories for men, women and children.
Among the new exhibitors is military fabric specialist A W Hainsworth, one of the oldest remaining mills in the UK; along with Platinum Bridal Fabrics, Partap Fashion Fabrics and Zia Embroideries.
"Textile Forum is designed to provide a comprehensive source of fabric inspiration and we are aiming to motivate buyers from the moment they arrive at the venue, as we will be displaying work by Jellis, our first textile artist in residence, to set the mood," explains Linda Laderman, co-founder and organiser, Textile Forum.
Textile Forum is being held at One Marylebone, Regent's Park, London, from 5-6 March. Click here for more details.
Sectors: Fibres & fabrics
- 2014: Year in review - Sourcing winners and losers
- COMMENT: The decline of the buying office
- 2014: Year in review - Brand winners and losers
- 2014: Year in review - Retail winners and losers
- Vietnam factories face fire safety challenge
- Wage theft of migrants in Thai apparel industry
- Triumph recalls 22,000 bras for underwire fault
- Investigation uncovers China's dog leather trade
- Nike shares slide on future orders in Q2
- Philippines added to European Union GSP+ scheme