UK: Textile Forum expands fashion fabric line-up
More than 50 fabric collections will be on show during the two-day Textile Forum fashion fabric show in March, which is aimed at buyers of daywear, eveningwear, bridalwear, lingerie and accessories for men, women and children.
Among the new exhibitors is military fabric specialist A W Hainsworth, one of the oldest remaining mills in the UK; along with Platinum Bridal Fabrics, Partap Fashion Fabrics and Zia Embroideries.
"Textile Forum is designed to provide a comprehensive source of fabric inspiration and we are aiming to motivate buyers from the moment they arrive at the venue, as we will be displaying work by Jellis, our first textile artist in residence, to set the mood," explains Linda Laderman, co-founder and organiser, Textile Forum.
Textile Forum is being held at One Marylebone, Regent's Park, London, from 5-6 March. Click here for more details.
Sectors: Fibres & fabrics
- Supply chain weighs on Kering's green footprint
- What Marks & Spencer's numbers mean for clothing
- Tanzania adds to Africa’s apparel sourcing mix
- Where next for 3D design and prototyping?
- Balance essential in garment supply chain
- Gap brand sales continue to fall short
- American Eagle Outfitters Q1 earnings soar
- AGOA delays drag on sourcing decisions
- Apparel industry Q1 results in brief
- Call for probe into Philippines factory fire