UK: Textile Forum expands fashion fabric line-up
More than 50 fabric collections will be on show during the two-day Textile Forum fashion fabric show in March, which is aimed at buyers of daywear, eveningwear, bridalwear, lingerie and accessories for men, women and children.
Among the new exhibitors is military fabric specialist A W Hainsworth, one of the oldest remaining mills in the UK; along with Platinum Bridal Fabrics, Partap Fashion Fabrics and Zia Embroideries.
"Textile Forum is designed to provide a comprehensive source of fabric inspiration and we are aiming to motivate buyers from the moment they arrive at the venue, as we will be displaying work by Jellis, our first textile artist in residence, to set the mood," explains Linda Laderman, co-founder and organiser, Textile Forum.
Textile Forum is being held at One Marylebone, Regent's Park, London, from 5-6 March. Click here for more details.
Sectors: Fibres & fabrics
- Why should brands care about China cotton?
- Low labour cost countries linked to highest risks
- China cotton: implications and opportunities
- COMMENT: Skills or new technology?
- Who has signed the Bangladesh safety accord?
- South Africa to grow grass for recyclable textiles
- Activewear driving US apparel spend
- JC Penney share price falls on Q4 loss
- Delta Galil open to M&A as profit grows
- Sri Lanka and Bangladesh FTA talks underway
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead