UK: Textile Forum expands fashion fabric line-up
More than 50 fabric collections will be on show during the two-day Textile Forum fashion fabric show in March, which is aimed at buyers of daywear, eveningwear, bridalwear, lingerie and accessories for men, women and children.
Among the new exhibitors is military fabric specialist A W Hainsworth, one of the oldest remaining mills in the UK; along with Platinum Bridal Fabrics, Partap Fashion Fabrics and Zia Embroideries.
"Textile Forum is designed to provide a comprehensive source of fabric inspiration and we are aiming to motivate buyers from the moment they arrive at the venue, as we will be displaying work by Jellis, our first textile artist in residence, to set the mood," explains Linda Laderman, co-founder and organiser, Textile Forum.
Textile Forum is being held at One Marylebone, Regent's Park, London, from 5-6 March. Click here for more details.
Sectors: Fibres & fabrics
- SOURCING: Worldwide change in cost competitiveness
- Li & Fung looks to new frontiers for growth
- Water scarcity a challenge to cotton supply chains
- More licensing and less M&A for Global Brands
- Fitness fashion propels Athleta towards $1bn sales
- Cambodia garment makers condemn strike protests
- Adidas to use only Bluesign-approved chemicals
- Bangladesh workers in constructive employer talks
- Scientists hail first recycled cotton garment
- Weak traffic slows sales for Abercrombie & Fitch
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Knitting Mills - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Cut and Sew Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details