UK: Textile Forum expands fashion fabric line-up
More than 50 fabric collections will be on show during the two-day Textile Forum fashion fabric show in March, which is aimed at buyers of daywear, eveningwear, bridalwear, lingerie and accessories for men, women and children.
Among the new exhibitors is military fabric specialist A W Hainsworth, one of the oldest remaining mills in the UK; along with Platinum Bridal Fabrics, Partap Fashion Fabrics and Zia Embroideries.
"Textile Forum is designed to provide a comprehensive source of fabric inspiration and we are aiming to motivate buyers from the moment they arrive at the venue, as we will be displaying work by Jellis, our first textile artist in residence, to set the mood," explains Linda Laderman, co-founder and organiser, Textile Forum.
Textile Forum is being held at One Marylebone, Regent's Park, London, from 5-6 March. Click here for more details.
Sectors: Fibres & fabrics
- Supply chain takeaways from Sourcing at MAGIC
- Why voters don’t want more global supply chains
- Cotton supply chain transparency an ongoing issue
- Denim and athleisure top picks for back-to-school
- No simple way to be sustainable, says SAC CEO
- H&M takes action over Myanmar child labour breach
- Vietnam garment industry calls for strategy update
- US Q2 in brief - Burlington Stores, Destination XL
- Zara USA faces US$5m deceptive pricing lawsuit
- EU clothing imports from China continue to plunge
- Too Many Standards
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Under Armour, Inc. (UA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory