INDIA: Textile Giants Form Unique Alliance
Two of India's leading textile firms, Morarjee Brembana Ltd and ColorPlus Fashions, have formed a unique alliance to manufacture and market fabrics in a move that could be copied around the world. Morarjee Brembana has begun manufacturing fabrics produced with state-of-the-art technology that allows it to produce an exclusive range of shirt fabrics. But instead of selling it under its own brand name, the fabrics are being marketed under the ColorPlus-Morarjee Brembana name.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"