SOUTH AFRICA: Textile Group Ninian & Lester Plans To Delist
Industry problems including illegal imports, rising labour costs and decreasing tariff protection have also eroded Ninian's turnover and profits in recent years.
In a notice sent to shareholders at the weekend, the directors propose that the Ninian listing is terminated on 25 February. Shareholders have already signalled they would favour the delisting.
As compensation the firm is offering its shareholders a premium of 850c for their holding.
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Primark sourcing chief Gordon steps down
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020