ARGENTINA: Textile Imports Grow 10% In Jan
Argentina's textile imports increased 10 per cent to ARS189.5 million in January, according to Argentine textile association Fundacion Pro Tejer.
Textile imports from China leapt 80 per cent, Pro Tejer said.
Argentina recorded a 24 per cent increase in textile imports to ARS2.22 bilion in 2004, and a total trade deficit of ARS874.5m.
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- EU urged to adopt roadmap for Sri Lanka GSP+ bid
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack