AUSTRIA: Textile Industry Enjoys Steady Growth
The president of the Austrian textile industry association on Monday reported a 3.5 per cent rise in first half turnover to nearly $1.1 billion and said he expects that trend to continue into the second half. Peter Pfneisl said his country's textile exports rose 2.4 per cent during the period although the number of people employed in the industry slipped five per cent to just under 20,000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- M&S clothing growth – What the analysts say
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- Target leads funding for mobile quality inspection
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar