CHINA: Textile Industry Improves Efficiency During 2000
The Textile Section of China's Economic Operation Bureau of the State Economic and Trade Commission has revealed an improvement in economic operations within the country's textile industry over the past year. Economic index figures released by the Bureau showed a 0.91 percentage point rise over last year ending at 10.42 per cent; the asset liability ratio went down 2.65 per cent to 66.01 per cent; the rate of gross profit on capital ended at 5.92 per cent, 1.53 percentage points lower than the national average for the industrial sector.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- M&S clothing growth – What the analysts say
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Target leads funding for mobile quality inspection
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar