CHINA: Textile Industry Improves Efficiency During 2000
The Textile Section of China's Economic Operation Bureau of the State Economic and Trade Commission has revealed an improvement in economic operations within the country's textile industry over the past year. Economic index figures released by the Bureau showed a 0.91 percentage point rise over last year ending at 10.42 per cent; the asset liability ratio went down 2.65 per cent to 66.01 per cent; the rate of gross profit on capital ended at 5.92 per cent, 1.53 percentage points lower than the national average for the industrial sector.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"