CHINA: Textile Industry Set To Grow Six Per Cent A Year To 2005
Industry officials have predicted that China's textile industry will grow by about six per cent annually over the next five years. Accordingly, total fibre processing volume should reach 14 million tons by 2005, said an official of the State Bureau of Textiles Industry at the Fifth Annual Meeting of the Asian-Pacific Textiles and Garments Forum.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Modern Slavery Act boosts supply chain engagement
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020