UK: Textile Institute World Conference call for papers
Papers are being sought for presentations at the 89th Textile Institute World Conference taking place in Wuhan, China later this year.
Jointly organised by The Textile Institute and Wuhan Textile University, the event this year will focus on 'Innovation from Fibre to Fashion.'
Submissions of original work are invited in fields including clothing manufacturing, design, product and materials innovation, education and training in textile and apparel, future trends and visions, global business management, healthcare and medical textiles, textile colouration and finishing, natural fibres and products, personal protective equipment, quality control, sustainability, and smart fabrics and wearable technologies.
The conference will be held at the Lake View Garden Hotel in Wuhan, from 2-6 November 2014. Wuhan is situated on the Yangtze River and is the main industrial and culture heart of central China. Click here for more details.
- M&S to launch supply chain human rights policy
- VF pushes ahead on chemicals management
- M&S project benefits garment worker health
- Can the Gap brand reclaim its iconic status?
- Compliance in China continues to improve
- C&A to add "accurate fit" label to garments
- Myanmar makers mull shut-downs over wage plans
- Cotton tracing "biggest challenge" for M&S
- China cotton stockpile auction may shake up market
- WEBINAR: Compliance: Why has it failed?