USA: Textile Laser Embellishment And Pre-Fading Process
A new process that enables apparel or textile manufacturers to create graphics and photographic images, stonewash and whisker effects on finished garments, bulk cloth, or pre-cut pieces has been introduced by Icon Lasers Technologies. The DenimLase textile embellishing process uses lasers to remove dye in exact amounts and areas from denim fabric, or any other cotton or high-cotton blend textile, with virtually no damage to the material. It is equally effective for anything from large production runs to roll goods to single garment embellishment, and may be used on a variety of dyed non-synthetic materials as well as denim. Each Icon Laser System can store an extensive collection of graphics, images and textures unique to the customers' needs.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth