USA: Textile Laser Embellishment And Pre-Fading Process
A new process that enables apparel or textile manufacturers to create graphics and photographic images, stonewash and whisker effects on finished garments, bulk cloth, or pre-cut pieces has been introduced by Icon Lasers Technologies. The DenimLase textile embellishing process uses lasers to remove dye in exact amounts and areas from denim fabric, or any other cotton or high-cotton blend textile, with virtually no damage to the material. It is equally effective for anything from large production runs to roll goods to single garment embellishment, and may be used on a variety of dyed non-synthetic materials as well as denim. Each Icon Laser System can store an extensive collection of graphics, images and textures unique to the customers' needs.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Bangladesh apparel sector faces up to challenges
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Gap working to rebuild and gain market share
- Wage abuses can’t be eliminated by software and PR
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- US Q4 in brief – American Eagle Outfitters
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- Bangladesh government steps in on labour crackdown
- Adidas unveils "revolutionary" marathon shoe
- Myanmar forms new minimum wage committee
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022