USA: Textile Laser Embellishment And Pre-Fading Process
A new process that enables apparel or textile manufacturers to create graphics and photographic images, stonewash and whisker effects on finished garments, bulk cloth, or pre-cut pieces has been introduced by Icon Lasers Technologies. The DenimLase textile embellishing process uses lasers to remove dye in exact amounts and areas from denim fabric, or any other cotton or high-cotton blend textile, with virtually no damage to the material. It is equally effective for anything from large production runs to roll goods to single garment embellishment, and may be used on a variety of dyed non-synthetic materials as well as denim. Each Icon Laser System can store an extensive collection of graphics, images and textures unique to the customers' needs.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020