INDIA: Textile Leaders Meet EU Chiefs For Talks
Worried Indian textile and garment chiefs were due to hold talks with EU bosses on Tuesday as they seek a "level-playing field" through zero-duty benefits like those given to neighbouring countries such as Pakistan. Officials from India's textiles and commerce ministry were due to meet EU trade bosses in Brussels as they look for similar preferential trade benefits amid increased international competition.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth