ITALY: Textile Machinery Exports Jump In H2
Exports of Italian textile machinery jumped 22 per cent year-on-year in the second half of 2002 while overall orders increased 15 per cent, industry chiefs said on Thursday.
The Italian Association of Textile Machinery Producers said full-year orders climbed 19 per cent from 2001 with the industry as a whole generating annual turnover of $3.88 billion, up two per cent.
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack