CHINA: Textile Machinery Sales Hit $1.3bn In Jan-May
China's textile machinery industry generated revenue of 10.9 billion yuan ($1.3bn) in the first five months of 2003, up 31 per cent year-on-year from the same period of 2002. Data compiled by the China Association of Textile Industry (CATI) showed the countrys 553 textile machinery and parts firms were not too badly affected by the SARS crisis.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"