TAIWAN: Textile Makers Form Central American Investment Association
A total of 21 major textile manufacturers in Taiwan, which have already invested in six central American nations, formed an investment association under a cooperation pact with six central American republics on Monday, the China Economic News Service reported. The establishment of the Taiwanese central American investment association is aimed at promoting the cooperation of textile technologies between Taiwan and the six central American nations, including El Salvador, Belize, Guatemala, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, and Honduras. Both sides are expected to develop the latest textile and garment technologies, ranking officials at the non-profit China Textile Institute (CTI), which represented the Taiwan side, said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack