INDIA: Textile Park Set For Green Light
A top government official on Monday said ambitious plans for a new "textile park" in Hyderabad were under "active consideration" and were likely to get the go-ahead in the near future. The Union Minister of State for Textiles, Dhananjay Kumar, said the proposed park would be a "common facility centre" with manufacturing units and basic infrastructure including electricity, roads and water provided.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores