CHINA: Textile Profits Reach $310.5m In January and February
China's textile industry brought in profits of $310.51m in the first two months of this year, rising 22.7 per cent over the same period of last year, according to the China Council of Textile Industry. Regions reporting hefty rise in profits were Zhejiang, 871m yuan, 294m yuan more over the same period of last year; Shandong, 495m yuan, 125m yuan increase; Jiangsu, 738m yuan, a 110m yuan increase; Inner Mongolia, 72m yuan, a 4m yuan increase; and Guangdong, 118m yuan, a 37m yuan increase.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- NRF 2017 – Technology key to shopper experience
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- Auditing "in need of reinvention" says new project
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022