CHINA: Textile Profits Reach $310.5m In January and February
China's textile industry brought in profits of $310.51m in the first two months of this year, rising 22.7 per cent over the same period of last year, according to the China Council of Textile Industry. Regions reporting hefty rise in profits were Zhejiang, 871m yuan, 294m yuan more over the same period of last year; Shandong, 495m yuan, 125m yuan increase; Jiangsu, 738m yuan, a 110m yuan increase; Inner Mongolia, 72m yuan, a 4m yuan increase; and Guangdong, 118m yuan, a 37m yuan increase.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Throwaway fast fashion model needs re-think
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack