CHINA: Textile Profits Reach $310.5m In January and February
China's textile industry brought in profits of $310.51m in the first two months of this year, rising 22.7 per cent over the same period of last year, according to the China Council of Textile Industry. Regions reporting hefty rise in profits were Zhejiang, 871m yuan, 294m yuan more over the same period of last year; Shandong, 495m yuan, 125m yuan increase; Jiangsu, 738m yuan, a 110m yuan increase; Inner Mongolia, 72m yuan, a 4m yuan increase; and Guangdong, 118m yuan, a 37m yuan increase.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Li & Fung eyes speed, innovation & digitalisation
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack