CHINA: Textile Profits Reach $310.5m In January and February
China's textile industry brought in profits of $310.51m in the first two months of this year, rising 22.7 per cent over the same period of last year, according to the China Council of Textile Industry. Regions reporting hefty rise in profits were Zhejiang, 871m yuan, 294m yuan more over the same period of last year; Shandong, 495m yuan, 125m yuan increase; Jiangsu, 738m yuan, a 110m yuan increase; Inner Mongolia, 72m yuan, a 4m yuan increase; and Guangdong, 118m yuan, a 37m yuan increase.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report