CHINA: Textile Profits Reach $310.5m In January and February
China's textile industry brought in profits of $310.51m in the first two months of this year, rising 22.7 per cent over the same period of last year, according to the China Council of Textile Industry. Regions reporting hefty rise in profits were Zhejiang, 871m yuan, 294m yuan more over the same period of last year; Shandong, 495m yuan, 125m yuan increase; Jiangsu, 738m yuan, a 110m yuan increase; Inner Mongolia, 72m yuan, a 4m yuan increase; and Guangdong, 118m yuan, a 37m yuan increase.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020