PAKISTAN: Textile Quota Exports Increase
Pakistani's textile quota exports to the USA, EU, Canada and Turkey have gone up by over 30 per cent in value and 41 per cent in quantity. The increases happened during the first five-and-a-half months of the year. The total exports made to quota countries up to May 16 were 1,018.5 small- and medium-sized enterprises with a total value of $724.68m compared to $721.71m during the same time last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores