CHINA: Textile Sector Maintains Growth
The textile industry in the Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region in southwest China maintained steady growth in the first quarter of this year, reported Asia Pulse. It generated 644.398m yuan ($77.8m) in total output value in the first quarter, a slight 0.29 per cent rise over the same period of last year, and 185.126m yuan in added value, up 6.26 per cent.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores