UK: Textile testing expert adds colour standards role
Ian Strudwick, technical manager at textile testing laboratory Shirley Technologies (STL), has been named chairman of the BSI Committee that oversees textile colour standards.
The TCI/81 (Colour Fastness and Colour Measurement of Textiles) committee organises the UK's position on standards relating to colour fastness and colour measurement testing of textiles in relation to global standards.
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores