INDIA: Textile Woes On The Agenda At EU Summit
Indian officials will hold top-level talks with EU bosses at a business summit in Denmark this week - just days after claiming the EU had agreed to withdraw duty-free textile benefits to Pakistan. India's textiles minister, Kashiram Rana, was quoted late last week as saying the "EU has withdrawn the special GSP benefit earlier granted to Pakistan in respect of textile goods namely apparels and made-ups".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"