DENMARK: Textile/Clothing Industry Enjoys Growth
The Danish Textile and Clothing Association on Monday revealed the industry's turnover climbed 2.5 per cent to $3.5 billion in 2001, compared to the previous year. The association said the country's clothing producers exported $2.5bn worth of goods last year with their main markets being Norway, Sweden and Germany.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again