USA: Textiledge Signs Up With Mexican Textile Industry Association
TextilEdge, the business-to-business Internet marketplace for the global textile and apparel industries, today announced its strategic agreement with the Mexican National Chamber of the Textile Industry (CANAINTEX), the leading Mexican textile industry association.Under terms of the partnership, CANAINTEX has designated TextilEdge as their exclusive electronic marketplace partner.Over the past few years, Mexico's textile and apparel industry has grown in importance, becoming one of the most important suppliers worldwide and surpassing China as the number one exporter to the United States market."Mexico is an absolutely vital market in the sourcing of textiles and apparel," said Bill Harris, CEO of TextilEdge.As part of the agreement, CANAINTEX will refer all its members and affiliates to TextilEdge and will promote TextilEdge in the organization's publications and newsletters. TextilEdge will automatically integrate CANAINTEX's members and affiliates into its marketplace, giving them exposure to thousands of buyers worldwide.TextilEdge will also grant discounts to CANAINTEX members who use any of TextilEdge's current and future value-added services. In addition, TextilEdge will work with CANAINTEX to organize informational workshops, seminars and events for the organization's members.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Outlook 2017 – Strategies for sourcing success
- Outlook 2017 – Challenges and opportunities
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- 22 dos and dont's – When sourcing goes wrong
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- Update - Bangladesh "business as usual"
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar