USA: Textiledge Signs Up With Mexican Textile Industry Association
TextilEdge, the business-to-business Internet marketplace for the global textile and apparel industries, today announced its strategic agreement with the Mexican National Chamber of the Textile Industry (CANAINTEX), the leading Mexican textile industry association.Under terms of the partnership, CANAINTEX has designated TextilEdge as their exclusive electronic marketplace partner.Over the past few years, Mexico's textile and apparel industry has grown in importance, becoming one of the most important suppliers worldwide and surpassing China as the number one exporter to the United States market."Mexico is an absolutely vital market in the sourcing of textiles and apparel," said Bill Harris, CEO of TextilEdge.As part of the agreement, CANAINTEX will refer all its members and affiliates to TextilEdge and will promote TextilEdge in the organization's publications and newsletters. TextilEdge will automatically integrate CANAINTEX's members and affiliates into its marketplace, giving them exposure to thousands of buyers worldwide.TextilEdge will also grant discounts to CANAINTEX members who use any of TextilEdge's current and future value-added services. In addition, TextilEdge will work with CANAINTEX to organize informational workshops, seminars and events for the organization's members.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack