USA: Textiledge Signs Up With Mexican Textile Industry Association
TextilEdge, the business-to-business Internet marketplace for the global textile and apparel industries, today announced its strategic agreement with the Mexican National Chamber of the Textile Industry (CANAINTEX), the leading Mexican textile industry association.Under terms of the partnership, CANAINTEX has designated TextilEdge as their exclusive electronic marketplace partner.Over the past few years, Mexico's textile and apparel industry has grown in importance, becoming one of the most important suppliers worldwide and surpassing China as the number one exporter to the United States market."Mexico is an absolutely vital market in the sourcing of textiles and apparel," said Bill Harris, CEO of TextilEdge.As part of the agreement, CANAINTEX will refer all its members and affiliates to TextilEdge and will promote TextilEdge in the organization's publications and newsletters. TextilEdge will automatically integrate CANAINTEX's members and affiliates into its marketplace, giving them exposure to thousands of buyers worldwide.TextilEdge will also grant discounts to CANAINTEX members who use any of TextilEdge's current and future value-added services. In addition, TextilEdge will work with CANAINTEX to organize informational workshops, seminars and events for the organization's members.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020