INDIA: TextilePortal.com Completes Phase One Development
EximSoft, an e-solutions and application integration firm, on Thursday announced the successful completion of Phase I development of TextilePortal.com, a global B2B portal for the international textile and apparel sector. EximSoft, through its technology partnership programme, linked with the UK-based Tom Singh, founder of the $650m fashion enterprise New Look and Sridhar Rao, managing director, TextilePortal.com, to set up the e-solution venture.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth