UK: TextileSolutions Gets 3m Euros From Euro Textile Group
Textile Solutions, the system for global textiles trading, announced today that it has received 3m euros from one of Europe's largest textile manufactures, Textile Manuel Goncalves SA (TMG), of Portugal."We are delighted to have such a suitable partner on board," said Tommy Lowback, CEO TextileSolutions. "TMG will not only inject capital, but also and more importantly, further strengthen our network in the textile industry."The investment is the first in a series of industry investments in TextileSolutions, according to Lowback."TMG's involvement proves that TextileSolutions has the right business concept for the industry," Lowback said.TextileSolutions will also benefit from TMG's technical knowledge, particularly in the use of high-tech applications in the textile industry.Henrique Dionisio, TMG General Manager, said: "For TMG, this is the first in a series of investments in the new economy. Our investment is strategic in order to make the textile industry more efficient along the entire value chain."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Wage abuses can’t be eliminated by software and PR
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Bangladesh government steps in on labour crackdown
- Bangladesh calls for duty-free access to US
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022