UK: TextileSolutions Gets 3m Euros From Euro Textile Group
Textile Solutions, the system for global textiles trading, announced today that it has received 3m euros from one of Europe's largest textile manufactures, Textile Manuel Goncalves SA (TMG), of Portugal."We are delighted to have such a suitable partner on board," said Tommy Lowback, CEO TextileSolutions. "TMG will not only inject capital, but also and more importantly, further strengthen our network in the textile industry."The investment is the first in a series of industry investments in TextileSolutions, according to Lowback."TMG's involvement proves that TextileSolutions has the right business concept for the industry," Lowback said.TextileSolutions will also benefit from TMG's technical knowledge, particularly in the use of high-tech applications in the textile industry.Henrique Dionisio, TMG General Manager, said: "For TMG, this is the first in a series of investments in the new economy. Our investment is strategic in order to make the textile industry more efficient along the entire value chain."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020