UK: TextileSolutions Gets 3m Euros From Euro Textile Group
Textile Solutions, the system for global textiles trading, announced today that it has received 3m euros from one of Europe's largest textile manufactures, Textile Manuel Goncalves SA (TMG), of Portugal."We are delighted to have such a suitable partner on board," said Tommy Lowback, CEO TextileSolutions. "TMG will not only inject capital, but also and more importantly, further strengthen our network in the textile industry."The investment is the first in a series of industry investments in TextileSolutions, according to Lowback."TMG's involvement proves that TextileSolutions has the right business concept for the industry," Lowback said.TextileSolutions will also benefit from TMG's technical knowledge, particularly in the use of high-tech applications in the textile industry.Henrique Dionisio, TMG General Manager, said: "For TMG, this is the first in a series of investments in the new economy. Our investment is strategic in order to make the textile industry more efficient along the entire value chain."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- Better compliance "crucial" for Bangladesh growth
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022