UK: TextileSolutions Gets 3m Euros From Euro Textile Group
Textile Solutions, the system for global textiles trading, announced today that it has received 3m euros from one of Europe's largest textile manufactures, Textile Manuel Goncalves SA (TMG), of Portugal."We are delighted to have such a suitable partner on board," said Tommy Lowback, CEO TextileSolutions. "TMG will not only inject capital, but also and more importantly, further strengthen our network in the textile industry."The investment is the first in a series of industry investments in TextileSolutions, according to Lowback."TMG's involvement proves that TextileSolutions has the right business concept for the industry," Lowback said.TextileSolutions will also benefit from TMG's technical knowledge, particularly in the use of high-tech applications in the textile industry.Henrique Dionisio, TMG General Manager, said: "For TMG, this is the first in a series of investments in the new economy. Our investment is strategic in order to make the textile industry more efficient along the entire value chain."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores