SWEDEN: TextileSolutions Names New Marketing Chief
TextileSolutions today announced that J. Bradford (Brad) Nixon has assumed the position of director, global marketing and communications. In this role, Nixon will have global responsibility for all marketing and public relations activity for the company, including advertising, web development and trade show promotion. Nixon brings with him extensive marketing and communications experience. "Brad possess the leadership and experience required to effectively promote the benefits of TextileSolutions to our global audiences," said Tommy Lowback, CEO of TextileSolutions. Prior to joining TextileSolutions, Nixon was communications manager of Tenneco Automotive.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Tailored Brands, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth