SWEDEN: TextileSolutions Names New Marketing Chief
TextileSolutions today announced that J. Bradford (Brad) Nixon has assumed the position of director, global marketing and communications. In this role, Nixon will have global responsibility for all marketing and public relations activity for the company, including advertising, web development and trade show promotion. Nixon brings with him extensive marketing and communications experience. "Brad possess the leadership and experience required to effectively promote the benefits of TextileSolutions to our global audiences," said Tommy Lowback, CEO of TextileSolutions. Prior to joining TextileSolutions, Nixon was communications manager of Tenneco Automotive.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Li & Fung eyes speed, innovation & digitalisation
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Apparel group Sae-A opens second school in Haiti
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack