SWEDEN: TextileSolutions Names New Marketing Chief
TextileSolutions today announced that J. Bradford (Brad) Nixon has assumed the position of director, global marketing and communications. In this role, Nixon will have global responsibility for all marketing and public relations activity for the company, including advertising, web development and trade show promotion. Nixon brings with him extensive marketing and communications experience. "Brad possess the leadership and experience required to effectively promote the benefits of TextileSolutions to our global audiences," said Tommy Lowback, CEO of TextileSolutions. Prior to joining TextileSolutions, Nixon was communications manager of Tenneco Automotive.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- "Buy American, Hire American" to guide Trump trade
- Ten retail trends to watch for in 2017
- Trump signs order to withdraw from TPP
- UK clothing factory workers paid half minimum wage
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- Auditing "in need of reinvention" says new project
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022