SWEDEN: TextileSolutions Partners With Dun And Bradstreet
TextileSolutions has teamed up with Dun and Bradstreet to provide credit checks for companies trading on TextileSolution's global online textile exchange. The partnership with Dun and Bradstreet, the leading provider of business to business decision-support services, represents "the next stage in TextileSolutions' mission to provide a single access point to a complete, end-to-end, global trading tool for textile companies," said Tommy Löwbäck, CEO of TextileSolutions.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- "Buy American, Hire American" to guide Trump trade
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- Trump signs order to withdraw from TPP
- Auditing "in need of reinvention" says new project
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022