GERMANY: Textilgruppe Hof Expects 2002 Profit Fall
Textile and clothing firm Textilgruppe Hof AG warned on Tuesday that its full-year net profit will fall due to lower first half earnings because of a weakness in consumer spending and one-off charges.
The company, which didn't reveal a profit forecast, said first half net profit was flat at 1.5 million euros but added it does not expect apparel sales to improve in the second half of this year.
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands