USA: Textrade.com Beta Testing Site
Textrade.com, formerly known as the Global Textile Network (GTN), said today it is beta testing a revamped website featuring improved technology and infrastructure developed by itself and Computer Sciences Corp. Textrade CEO Robert Cox Jr. said new technology should enable Textrade's 5,300 members to source and sell fibre, yarn, and unfinished fabric securely online. The service will also offer logistics and financing services, global and regional textile news, and statistical data and analysis from industry sources worldwide, Cox said. Cox said the centre is being beta tested by companies in the US, Asia, Europe, and Mexico. GTN members included Alice Mills, Burlington Mills, ChinaTex, CMI, East Asia Textiles, Noble Mills, Springs Industries and Taiwan Textile Federation. For more information, visit
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Tailored Brands, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth