USA: Textrade.com Beta Testing Site
Textrade.com, formerly known as the Global Textile Network (GTN), said today it is beta testing a revamped website featuring improved technology and infrastructure developed by itself and Computer Sciences Corp. Textrade CEO Robert Cox Jr. said new technology should enable Textrade's 5,300 members to source and sell fibre, yarn, and unfinished fabric securely online. The service will also offer logistics and financing services, global and regional textile news, and statistical data and analysis from industry sources worldwide, Cox said. Cox said the centre is being beta tested by companies in the US, Asia, Europe, and Mexico. GTN members included Alice Mills, Burlington Mills, ChinaTex, CMI, East Asia Textiles, Noble Mills, Springs Industries and Taiwan Textile Federation. For more information, visit
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective