USA: Textrade.com Beta Testing Site
Textrade.com, formerly known as the Global Textile Network (GTN), said today it is beta testing a revamped website featuring improved technology and infrastructure developed by itself and Computer Sciences Corp. Textrade CEO Robert Cox Jr. said new technology should enable Textrade's 5,300 members to source and sell fibre, yarn, and unfinished fabric securely online. The service will also offer logistics and financing services, global and regional textile news, and statistical data and analysis from industry sources worldwide, Cox said. Cox said the centre is being beta tested by companies in the US, Asia, Europe, and Mexico. GTN members included Alice Mills, Burlington Mills, ChinaTex, CMI, East Asia Textiles, Noble Mills, Springs Industries and Taiwan Textile Federation. For more information, visit
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Modern Slavery Act boosts supply chain engagement
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020